Payment by mobile phone
Pay online in a simple way - with your mobile phone! All you have to specify is your mobile number. The payment provider does not collect any further personal data. Not even a registration or account opening besides the MMOGA account is necessary, and no further costs will incur.
This mobile payment service is offered by BOKU. Payment by mobile phone is accepted for lots of online games and internet services. Of course, you can also use payment by mobile phone as a quick and simple payment option for virtual goods and much more right here at MMOGA!
Please note that this payment method is currently only available for MMOGA customers from the following countries:
How to pay via your mobile phone at MMOGA:
1. On the page of the product you would like to buy, click on the green button "add to cart". You have to be logged in to you MMOGA account to purchase the product.
2. You will be taken to the Shopping Cart, an overview of all the items you would like to a buy. You can now either add more products by clicking on "continue shopping" or finalize your order by clicking on the "checkout" button.
3. Now you can choose your payment method. Select the option "Mobile Payment" and click on "continue". If you have a MMOGA discount coupon, you can also enter it here.
4. You will now see an order summary, giving you an overview of all the items you want to order, as well as the selected payment method. In order to use Mobile Payment, click on the "confirm order" button.
5. A popup window will open and you are asked to enter your mobile phone number. After that, the BOKU payment window will appear, also showing the final price of your order. Enter your mobile number and click on "Continue".
6. You will soon receive a text message on your mobile phone containing the code you can use to finalize the purchase. Enter the code and complete your order.